Area Sales Manager
|Location||PAN India- Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Punjab, Haryana, MP, Gujrat, ETC|
|Experience||6-8 Years (In similar industry sectors)|
|Education||MBA-Marketing & Sales/M.Sc (Agriculture)|
B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Tech (Agri.)/B.E. (Agri.)
|Job Profile||• Business development through appointing distributors/dealers in the new areas and achieving business growth within the existing network.|
• Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
• Strategy planning, implementing, monitoring execution for sales and collection growth.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Expertise in launching new products, creating markets and its growth.
• Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Responsible to achieve assigned targets in the region.
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
• Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Job Requirement||• Flexible with travelling and also with extensive travelling in rural areas|
•6-8 years of experience in sales/marketing of bio-pesticides/micro nutrients / fertilizers/plant growth promoters in their respective geography
• In depth knowledge of pesticides/plant growth promoters/agro inputs marketing business
• Must be able to build a good connection with distributors/dealers of the areas
• Proficient in MS Office and social media
• Strong networking skills
• Strong communication ability (oral and written)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree in Agriculture (mandatory) MBA (Marketing) will be a plus.
• Candidates only from Pesticides/Fertilizers/Agro Chemical industries should apply
|Job Type||Full Time|
Note: Please send updated CVs on email@example.com/
with your current and expected salary details. Please mention Post and location in subject line while applying for a job